Stop Wasting Your Money on Ineffective Supplements
Experience the NATURELO Difference Today!
Size : 60 softgelsPrice
8 REASONS WHY THIS SUPPLEMENT IS RIGHT FOR YOU :
1. Uses the more expensive Triglyceride form of Omega-3, which is proven to have better absorption than the cheaper Ethyl Ester form.
2. Contains 1100 mg of Triglyceride Omega-3 per softgel, which is the highest in the industry.
3. You only need to take one softgel per day, unlike other brands which ask you to take 2 to 4 gels to get the same amount of EPA and DHA Omega-3.
4. Advanced molecular distillation for exceptional purity, each batch is tested to ensure the oil is free of Lead, Mercury, PCBs, Arsenic, and Cadmium.
5. No fishy burps, our oil has no smell. We have even added natural lemon flavor for a great lemon aftertaste!
6. The lowest Oil Oxidation Score in the industry, which means the fish oil can retain its pristine freshness for up to 3 years.
7. Sourced in the US from sustainable, wild-caught Alaska Pollock (most competitors import their oil from Peru or China).
8. Purified and encapsulated in a GMP-certified, FDA-audited facility in the United States, which guarantees high manufacturing quality and precise labeling.
We believe that the best vitamins and minerals come from nature, not from a lab.
Experience the NATURELO difference today!
Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil 1,326 mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,100 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 729 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 275 mg
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 96 mg
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal and a full glass of water.
What Is Rancidity?
If you eat fish regularly, you probably know that fish spoils more easily than other foods if not kept cold or consumed quickly. The same goes for fish oil. The reason fish and fish oil spoil quickly – or ‘oxidize’, as the scientific community calls it – is that they are rich sources of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
EPA and DHA are the main workhorses of the omega-3 family. The are known for their anti-inflammatory properties and role in promoting good brain health, to name just a few benefits. But their chemical structure also makes them highly prone to oxidation. If the EPA and DHA molecules become oxidized, their molecular structure starts to change and the molecules break down into byproducts. These byproducts, known as lipid peroxides, give off the unpleasant smell and taste of spoiled fish.
How quickly the omega-3 molecules oxidize depends on a number of factors. For instance, the oxidization process typically begins as soon as the fish gets caught, but it can be checked depending on the speed of harvesting the fish and the temperature.
How the fish oil is processed and distributed also makes a difference. The more you can reduce the oil’s exposure to oxygen, heat and light, the better. And adding antioxidants to the oil can also help. But, if the oil has already started the oxidation process, there is no going back. At that point, it is just a matter of time before the oil turns rancid.
Rancidity (Peroxide) Level Chart :
Here is Naturelo Fish Oil’s Oxidation Numbers :
"The lowest Oil Oxidation Score in the industry, which means the fish oil can retain its pristine freshness for up to 3 years."
Excellent product, good quality and seen results immediately!- Marcus B. – March 17, 2017
Finally a fish oil with no fishy aftertaste. I actually opened one capsule and was happy to discover that the oil has no smell at all. It seems very pure. They’ve added a faint lemon flavor which is a nice touch.- P.C. – April 26, 2017
No fishy taste and great product. It is nice to have a company you can trust to give you the best.- Rated 5 out of 5Roxanne – November 8, 2017
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.